Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wacky Wednesday Tag

It's silly how much I love stuff like this, but I do!!

The top 5 must haves(for today at least):

In My Fridge:
1. Coke
2. Half-n-Half
3. Pickles
4. Water
5. Sweet Tea


In my closet:
1. baby clothes - go figure
2. jeans
3. capris, capris, and more capris!!!
4. hoodies
5. A grand assortment of Old Navy Tees

In My Purse:
1. Burts Bees
2. Mints of one kind or another
3. Sunglasses
4. Cell Phone
5. Calendar

In My Car:
1. CDs
2. a Bible
3. lots of change
4. a plethora of napkins
5. pillow. . .in case I get tired while driving?? I'm not sure!

On my TiVo:
1. American idol
2. Will and Grace (The last season!!:( )
3. Two and a Half Men
4. What Not to Wear
5. House

I don't know if there is anyone left to Pass This On too...but you should do it! BINA! Have you?! Tag - you're it!

No comments: