Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wacky Wednesday Tag

1. YOUR FULL NAME: Lori Jean Gilbert...it could be worse, right?

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black

3. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? grilled fish (not for breakfast...that was dinner last night!)

4. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Anthony Giordano - weird! but true!

5. THE WORST ADVICE YOU EVER GOT: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is yours. If it doesn't, it was never yours in the first place." I would like to have plunged a fork directly into the eye of anyone who ever told me this when Rob and split up. It was so helpful.

6. ONE THING YOU SWORE YOU WOULD NEVER DO: have a pet bat?? I don't know. I'm sure there are lots of these.

7. NAME SOMETHING YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX: sense of humor, sense of responsibility, sense of commitment, great smile

8. SOMETHING YOU ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT YOU CAN DO: Sign Language

9. SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT SO PROUD THAT YOU CAN DO: Get easily frustrated!!!

10. SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU COULD DO: Trust more easily

11. SOMETHING YOU SAY TOO OFTEN: This is a no brainer! "ShutUp!" and "Friend" are frequently uttered

12. SOMETHING YOUR CHILDREN WILL LOVE YOU FOR WHEN THEY ARE GROWN: probably the same things they are embarrassed by: my sense of humor, laughing too much or too loud!, hopefully they will love that they can talk to me without fear of judgment. HOPEFULLY.

13. YOUR BIRTHDAY: May 22, 1974

14. YOUR COLLEGE DEGREE: Bachelors in Education (Deaf Ed., Elementary Ed., Middle Grades Ed., Secondary Ed., Special Ed. and a Reading Certification - I couldn't pick one!)

15. BEST REASON FOR DOING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE: This was more fun than the stuff I SHOULD have been doing. Besides, I've been tagged by everyone I know! :) There's no one left to tag...except Maleah who has apparently given up blogging for the year! :)

Fun! I have a new tag to be done....I'll have to find it and post it next.

No comments: