Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Countdown Continues

Sometimes, as I get closer to a deadline, panic really sets in. Sometimes, as I get closer to a deadline, I come to the realization that I can't do anything else about it and I just tuck in for the remainder of the time. Fortunately, I am not panicked at this point. I still plan on practicing at least three hours on Thursday and again on Friday, but really, what else can I do? I'll do the best I can. The cantata will happen. People will worship because of what we add to the service or despite my playing, but worship is not dependent upon ME. I like to think that things are about me...but not so much!

As far as presents go. Well, I'd like to be well thought out, in search of the perfect gift and the best bargain and the perfect gift bag....but this year it may be more practical gifts and I may slap a bow on a Target bag. It's still the thought, right??

So, 2 more days of school.
3 more days to practice before the Cantata.
ONE WEEK to get all my shopping and wrapping done.

Take a deep breath and hang on tight!!!

No comments: