Monday, January 30, 2006

Mad Music Monday 1.30.06

Well, a whole 24 hours after it was released, I finally got Avalon's newest. I then became ultimately depressed. You see, I used to be in the know. I used to KNOW CCM inside and out. It was my job to know. Well. I'm outta the loop now. I was shocked to see Greg AND Janna on the cover of Avalon. If it weren't for Jody, I'm not sure I'd recognize the group. At any rate, the CD is great - not their best, but still very good! The fact that Russ Taff makes an "appearance" scares me a little, but I like the song, so there ya go.

Aside from that, I've been listening to very little...except NOW, thanks to Brooke and Sarai, I hear Jesus Take the Wheel EVERYTIME I turn on the radio. WHAT THE HECK? I NEVER heard it before and now, it's even on iTunes!!! Geez!

Ok, would love to babble more - and believe me, I could do it - but it's time to teach some kids about Triangles. WoooHooo! Have a FABULOUS day!!!

1 comment:

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

Sorry about the Jesus, Take the Wheel curse. Have a good day!