Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tell All Tuesdays? Seriously?

My friends who have started the Themed Blog have decided that this is Tell All Tuesday. I wasn't consulted. :) Tell All. OK. So, what do I want to tell people that most people don't know, yet I don't mind posting on the internet where anyone in the world could see. . This should be simple, right? right

Well, here is something, and some people know this, but not most....MOST everyone knows that I was engaged before. MOST people don't know that I was proposed to in a graveyard! I realize now, in hindsight, that this should have been the first omen of the relationship's future, but then, I just thought it was a little weird, but pretty. You really had to be there...it was snowing, there was an angel. It wouldn't matter if I drew you a picture. It would still just be weird to everyone else.

That's not very exciting news...but there it is.

Seriously? I have to come up with something new every Tuesday?! Gosh. I hope my life gets more exciting between now and next Tuesday.

Ok, well, I'm off to teach a Sign Language Class and then home to crawl into bed in my unheated house and watch TWO HOURS of American Idol! WooooHooooo!

No comments: