Friday, January 27, 2006

My Favorite Things Thursday

My favorite things today have to do with accomplishments. I love to see a stack of already graded and recorded papers. I love to see plans that are already made neatly waiting in their cubbies. I love to see Daily Powerpoints on disks waiting to be viewed. I love having all of this done for the next week by 3:00 on a Friday afternoon.

More FUN favorite things: I LOVE when it is warm enough to drive around with the windows down and the music blaring. (Although, I don't blare as much as I used to!) I love to sit with friends and eat cookies and laugh - even if we do have to check the calories on those cookies these days!

And one of my most favoritest things in all the world is to be with Spencer and Gavin when they start that belly laugh that only 1 year olds can have! NOTHING in the world beats that sound!

No comments: