Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tell All Tuesday

Hmmm. I get stuck here EVERYTIME!

I guess my Tell All Tuesday will be that I almost never ever ever iron anything. I'm sure you're thinking - we know that, we see how wrinkled you are. And maybe that is the case...and if it is, I think I'm ok with it. I HATE TO IRON! I always lay out what I am going to wear the night before so that when I get up in the morning, if necessary, I can throw those clothes in the dryer with a damp washcloth and then presto! By the time I get out of the shower, my clothes are warm, smelling clean linen fresh, and wrinkle free. In the winter, this works out great. Now, summers are a little less fun! I don't find the need to get out of a shower and into warm clothes. But it is still better than ironing!

2 comments:

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

You know what I do not iron either...Downey Wrinkle Release is my good friend! You should try it!!!

Beth said...

"Iron-shmiron", I always say... ;)