Friday, March 10, 2006

Thing I Love Thursday

Butterflies. I love butterflies. This is not a new thing. It's just becoming more and more consuming as time goes on. In fact, on Wednesday we took our kids to the Colburn Science Museum which is on the ground floor of Pack Place BUT on the next level there is another museum/gallery that I MUST go back to because it was ALL BUTTERFLIES! Girls, we must have this cultural experience together, don't you think? I do!!! I'm going to call and see how long it will be there!

The first summer we became new creations at girls camp it was almost impossible to find butterfly things. And believe me, I looked EVERYWHERE!!!! But ever since then, butterflies have been everywhere and I love it!!

Here's a random thought...for one of my high school piano recitals I got to play a simple, but lovely German piece entitled The Schmeterling. It means, THE BUTTERFLY! How great is that? Just thought of that. Thought I would share.

Wow. I'm ADD today....and the fun part is - I still have another entry to go! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hehe! You are too precious, butterfly friend! I love you!