Monday, March 06, 2006

Things I Love Thursday

I love:
Time to catch up with myself.
Laughing with friends.
Having inside jokes (Go Big Ashe!)
Having that special song (Jesus, Take the Wheel)
Unexpected visits with friends (all ages) at Wal-Mart
Sharing an umbrella with my favorite 4-year old
Seeing the bottom of my "papers to be graded" basket
The purple/pink link
Friends with numbers
Friends who live on my couch
Having a week with few prior commitments
Seeing lights at the ends of tunnels
Learning new ways to serve onion rings
Feeling blessed like I am


Catching up on blogs...even if it IS just a list and no complete sentences!!! :)

1 comment:

saraiwithani said...

I love being your friend! From our inside jokes (Big Ashe...to being clean...to sitting pretty) to laughing so hard that that I can't breath...being your bff is one of my favorite things too! :) Love you, Dood!