Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another Wacky Wednesday

It's Wednesday. Finally. This has been the longest week...and one that I feel like no matter what I do, I'm still behind in EVERYTHING. Hmmmm...may have something to do with the fact that I am writing my blog here at school instead of grading papers? Sometimes, you just have to take whatever minute you can get!

Here's what I want to know from people today: what is your favorite trick for falling asleep?? I've never been a great sleeper, but it's getting worse and worse. I know that I have spent more time just trying to get to sleep lately than I actually have spent sleeping. It's beginning to drive me INSANE! So that's what I want to hear from people - in phases of insomnia, what do you do to finally go to sleep? I'll try anything...well...almost anything! :)

Let me know!

No comments: