Monday, February 27, 2006

Mad Music Monday

Another Mad Music Monday. I'm trying to stop listening to the Wicked soundtrack. I don't want to hate it before we ever even get to the theater!! All day yesterday I listened to Rent as well as Psalm 40 by Newsong. We sang/signed it (Psalm 40, not Rent) in church yesterday so it's the only song on this CD and I just let it play forever. It was good times. I don't really have much to say today. My head hurts, I feel like I spent the night here, and my list of things to do today continues to grow. So far, all I've managed to do today is get up, take a shower, get here, and catch up on blogging! Not exactly all things at the top of my to do list - but at least I'm clean! I hope everyone has a great Monday!! I'm planning on it! :) Looking forward to Friday girls!

4 comments:

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

And being clean is the most important thing! Friday here we come!

Flo said...

WooooHoooo! Friday is all that is going to save me this week I think!

saraiwithani said...

I am so glad that you are a friend of cleanliness! Friday is going to rock my face off...TOO much fun. And my bet stands at 15...it may seem high, but it was my original bet...and I kinda hope I lose!!!

Flo said...

I'm submitting my bet at 8. I just think that's reasonable. I hope we're both wrong!!!!