Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tell All Tuesday....again

Well, my life has NOT gotten more exciting since the last Tell All Tuesday. Although, today I DID sit through 5 hours of elementary school talent show auditions!!! I only had to hear Jesus Take The Wheel twice though....and thought of my friends Brooke and Sarai each time. What a scream.

Tell All...Ok. Tell All. Today, I will tell you.....that I am a very frustrated dieter!! I have been doing Weight Watchers for a few weeks now and I am getting frustrated. The first two weeks of any diet are always great. You lose all that water weight, the numbers go down, it's a good thing....then you get to the real stuff! and UGH! At first, it went quickly and in two weeks, I lost 8.5 pounds. Took off another pound and half the next week and made it to 10. That was nice. This week....I lost ONE HALF OF A POUND! SERIOUSLY!!!!! Which means it is time to pick it up a notch....more water, more exercise. Neither of which I am looking forward to. I would much rather have a coke and a nap! :) Oh well. So there it is - not quite like a total confessions night (right Maleah?) but it will have to do for today!!


By the way. I would like to pass the blame for my lack of weight loss this week. I think I will pass it on to the person who LEFT THE DOUBLE STUFF OREOS AT MY HOUSE!!!!! THAT WAS JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

saraiwithani said...

For the record...I brought Wheat Thins. And you should definitely blame the leftovers on Jazzy & Jason. They didn't eat near enough of them with their milk...and they both could use a few more calories. :)

Flo said...

Oh yeah! You said it! They do need some fattening up! And, I LOVE the wheat thins! I'm glad you left those! :)

Anonymous said...

Lori..you go girl..weight watchers all the way. Man 10.5 is good. You got me beat. I am a WW member online. Log all my stuff thru their online membership. Cool!

Flo said...

Friend Jen! I do the wwonline too! I love it! It appeals to the OCD person living in me! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw, Flo, I missed you today in our pod. It was lonely! Actually it was extrememly hot and boring! Hope that you have seen Idol quality in 99% of those auditioning!

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

Ok I admit that I brought Double Stuff Oreos but I thought for sure that they would be gone and none of the remains would be left to tempt you. Next time I will bring carrot sticks! It is fun to hear about your auditions...especially the Jesus Take the Wheel singers. Fun times right there!