Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wacky Wednesday

I don't really have anything to talk about that is WACKY, but it sounded good in my head.

So today IS Wednesday and we have yet to have a full day of school this week. Now, I'm not complaining by any stretch of the imagination. HOWEVER, tomorrow, when I feel certain we will have a full day, it's going to be hard. I've been spoiled by either NOT coming at all or not coming in until 9:00. I need a job like that. (Well, except for the fact that I was here until 11:00 last night, but that's beside the point!)

I don't really have tons to say today, just wanted to say hey to all my fun friends! :) I'm off to get a week's worth of papers graded - you would think that with all the time off I would be caught up by now. Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't it? Well I DID get lots of stuff done over the last 4 or 5 days, just not grading or filing. That's what today is for!

Everyone have a great day!!

No comments: