Monday, February 06, 2006

The Hills Are Alive....with Mad Music Monday

So this is a little atypical for today. I love Showtunes. That's a given. However, today, in my wall-less school building, 4 of the 6 open classrooms are watching The Sound of Music which means I am now walking around singing"I've Got Confidence" and "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria"! (Actually, I'm singing "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maleah", but that's beside the point.) It's a real hit with the kids. Here's the lucky part - the movie just started so I still have 2 hours and 57 minutes to go. Lucky Lucky Lucky me!!! I guess really, it's a blessing. I mean, I do love the movie and I haven't watched it since Friday. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day. And if your day is stinky, try singing about some of your favorite things to cheer yourself up. You know....raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. There! Doesn't that feel better?!

No comments: